Strategic Problem Solving - Let's stop wasting time!
If you don’t clearly understand the strategic problem = you're wasting time
If you don’t get to the systemic root cause of the problem = you're wasting time
If you don’t validate that everyone involved is willing to support and engage in solving the problem = you're wasting time
Let's stop wasting time!
This session focuses on four critical steps to delivering messages effectively. Beginning with knowing the purpose for the communication, the preferences of both the sender and the receiver, the plan for ensuring that the communication transaction was complete and effective, and anticipating the likely obstacles and risks.
By attending this session, participants will:
- Consider the three principles of effective communication
- Be introduced to a reusable tool to help you manage your communications more effectively
- Explore proven techniques to help you be a better listener
Lance Grimm, Founder and President of the Strategic Problem Solving and Change Leadership Team, LLC and is also a Board of Director at Mission of Hope.
Lance's career path includes:
• Managing the Enterprise Lean and International Lean Operations teams at Rockwell Collins
• Holding leadership positions at both Intermec Technologies and the Norand Corporation;
• While beginning his career as an Accountant at Rockwell International.
Lance holds a B.A. in Accounting from the University of Northern Iowa and an MBA from Nova Southeastern University.
He is a certified PMP, Six Sigma Green Belt, a Change Management Professional, and a former CPA.
Lunch is available at the Greyhound Deli in the library (or bring your own).
You can call and order ahead as well to save time.